Thursday, September 1, 2011

Izzy Bits

I have just finished up a lovely dress created and matching sun hat from a Butterick Pattern 5326 for my Grand Daughter Izzy
Baby cap

Modeled here by my faithful bear is the hat that matches the little set. I am hoping to start combining some of my graphics into clothing and what better place to start then here.  I adore baby clothing (and babies for that matter) A friend of mine told me once that her favorite smells was a baby's head and I totally agree with her. 
5585384610_1ff5aa0922_o
You will have to excuse my photos this week as it was a particularly hectic week due to all the other duties that life adds to my life.  The little dress shown here was a snap to make.  I am thinking of adding different colors and patters to one dress to make it more eye catching.   I love adding color combinations to create a one of a kind outfit even though the pattern may be a popular one. It is the choice of fabric that creates a unique outfit.
Panties
Yes I have even made the panties that match.  I can't wait until I start sorting other colors to make some more of this type.  So get out your sissors and start cutting.


No comments:

Post a Comment